Functions and Applications:
The Division 2 rated product is a lower cost alternative when compared to the Explosion-Proof designs that are often used in Division 2 applications. Mid-West Instrument's Models 140/142 are CSA Certified to both the Canadian and U.S. standards and U.L. Listed to the U.S. Standards. In addition the Model 140 indicating differential pressure switch is CE marked to the Low Voltage Directive.
Mid-West Instrument’s “Delta P” switches utilize reed switch technology. Reed switches can provide switching control from low power loads (PLC’s) to small inductive loads such as relays & small solenoids. With proper switch protection, over 1,000,000 cycles can be realized.
- DP Ranges from 0-20" WC to 0-100 PSID
- Elastomer Diaphragm Sensing Element, No Cross Port Leakage
- Up to 3000 PSIG Working Pressure (200 bar)
- Over-Range Protection, High over Low and Low over High
- Gauge Housings Evailable in Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel and Acetal Plastic
- Wide Range of Elastomers