- Choose from 3-valve mini, 3-valve STD and 5-valve
- Direct mount 3-valve with pressure gauge option available
- All 316 stainless steel body, PTFE/Graphite gland packing
- Maximum working pressure 6000 PSI @ 100°F
- Direct mount adapters for select gauge models
- Nace MR0175 Certificate available upon request
Mid-West Instrument 3 & 5 valve manifolds are designed for applications where direct mounting to an instrument is impractical or undesirable. The manifold is mounted to the lines from the instrument and signal rather than directly to instrument. Bubble tight shut-off, lightweight, super strong construction, compact designs that require less parts, chrome plated stems that prevent galling and stripping- these valves are built to perform under pressure. MOC in accordance with NACE MR0175 is available upon request.