One of the application for our differential pressure gauges is measuring liquid levels of large cryogenic tanks, used for the medical industry. In April 2020, we experienced unprecedented demand for our cryotank gauges because of COVID19. In a two week period, we received orders for the equivalent of 10 months production. Our team had to get creative to assist in the fight against COVID-19.
- What is Differential Pressure in A Heat Exchanger? A Michigan Machinist Explains
- Buyer’s Guide: How To Properly Adjust & Set A Differential Pressure Switch
- How to Wire a 220 Well Pressure Switch in Michigan
- Backflow Testing Kit Buyers Guide
- Midwest Instrument supports the community in the fight against Covid-19.